EMERALD LAWN SPRINKLERS CORP. employs professional, dependable, well-rounded and experienced Lawn Irrigation Contractors that enables the Company to provide you with a 24 hour response time to your concerns and watering needs.
Whether your current system is in need of upgrading, repairs or a little TLC, we can inform you of the many new and exciting innovations that have occurred in the underground sprinkler industry, which will add to its longevity.
We will evaluate your current system, bring to your attention if any repairs are needed or any changes that could be made to provide you with an effective irrigation system. There are no hidden costs before work is to be performed, the service technician will inform you of the cost involved in the repairs and with your approval, and only then, will the work be performed.
Listed below is a summary of services that we offer:
SPRING START-UP – (March, April, May)
• Close all drain valves and plugs
• Reopen shut off valves
• Check main for leaks and damage
• Go thru each individual zone and adjust or clean heads for proper operation and coverage
• Set control timer for spring season watering
• Adjust rain sensor setting
MID-YEAR CHECK-UP – (June, July, August) – At Customers Request
• Adjustments will be made according to varying weather conditions and/or changes in landscaping or shrub growth
• Go thru each individual zone and re-adjust heads for proper operation and coverage
• Adjust rain sensor setting according to the varying weather conditions
• Inspect main and ball valve for leaks
WINTERIZATION – (October, November, December)
• Shut off water to irrigation system
• Open all drain valves and plugs
• Air compress all main lines, valves and heads
• Make sure system is free from water
• Turn control timer to the off position or unplug